- Carpet Water Damage Restoration and Decontamination
- Carpet Flood Damage Restoration and Decontamination
- Mould Damage Cleaning and Decontamination
- Sewerage Damage Restoration and Decontamination
- Water and Flood Damage Carpet Cleaning
- Water and Flood Damage Carpet Restoration
- Carpet and Structural Drying
- Latest Technology Moisture Stabilisers
- Emergency 24 Hours 7 Day Service - Immediate Response, Emergency Carpet Drying
- Carpet Cleaning and Repairs
- Carpet Stain & Odour Removal
Water indoors is an abnormal condition and can cause a number of problems:
- Water migrates to areas not originally affected, spreading into adjoining rooms and penetrating materials - it is recommended to evaluate all affected areas, not just areas with visible saturation.
- Saturated materials swell as they absorb moisture - in many cases drying and restoration will restore them, in others the damage may be permanent. Rapid drying will reduce the chances of permanent damage.
- As water evaporates it creates high humidity, which can damage some porous materials - it is best to reduce the indoor humidity (dehumidify) quickly to prevent this damage.
- After water intrusion, mold and bacterial spores germinate and multiply; some of those may cause allergies, infections and toxic diseases.
The most common causes of carpet water damage are:
- washing machine overflow or leakage
- plumbing leakage
- stormwater flooding
- roof leakage.
3 Eight Australia proudly services Commercial and Domestic customers with water restoration and decontamination across all suburbs of metropolitan Melbourne.
In addition, 3 Eight Australia also offers a range of professional cleaning services, including carpet cleaning, carpet repairs, stain & odour removal, tile & grout cleaning, ducts cleaning, mattress cleaning, upholstery cleaning.
For a free no obligation quotation please contact us.
"We also do Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration"